How to Apply
The deadline for fall 2021 grant applications is September 15, 2021.
- The online application link will be activated six weeks prior to the grant application deadline. (“New Application Login” link below)
- No more than one request from an organization will be considered within a twelve-month period.
- There are two grant cycles every year with application deadlines of February 15 and September 15.
- If the application deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, applications may be submitted the next business day.
The following information is required:
- Name and purpose of the applicant organization
- Purpose of the grant – General Operating or Project Support
- The Donley Foundation recognizes that many organizations have shifted their priorities and programmatic goals in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. Taking this into account, what are your organization’s goals and objectives for the year?
- Description of the activities for which you are requesting support, and their potential impact. How will you measure the impact of the work supported by this grant?
- Leadership involved in the project
- Amount of funds requested; amount of funds needed
- Other funds available or anticipated
- Financial reports, including most recent audited annual report, current annual operating budget, and project budget, if applicable
- Leadership of the organization, including Board of Directors
- One copy of the 501(c)(3) IRS “determination letter” demonstrating your tax-exempt status
All Donley Foundation grant applications are submitted and processed online. We ask that you thoroughly familiarize your organization with our guidelines and procedures and application requirements prior to starting your online application.
Click here to begin a NEW application for the CURRENT grant cycle.
New Application Login
Click here to continue a SAVED (in progress) application or to view your previous online application submissions or REPORT REQUIREMENTS.
Returning Applicant Login
Before you submit your online application:
- Review the application and attachments for accuracy
- Confirm required attachments are uploaded
- Print the application for your records using the “Printer Friendly” link
- Click on the “Submit” button when completed