How to Apply
The deadline for spring 2021 grant applications is February 15, 2021.
- The online application link (“New Application Login” below) will be activated six weeks prior to the grant application deadline
- No more than one request from an organization will be considered within a twelve-month period
- There are two grant cycles every year with application deadlines of February 15 and September 15
- If the application deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, applications may be submitted the next business day
The following information is required:
- Name and purpose of the applicant organization
- Purpose of the grant – General Operating or Project Support
- If the purpose of the grant is Project Support, include a description of the special nature of the project with an emphasis on its innovative qualities and potential impact
- Leadership involved in the project
- Amount of funds requested; amount of funds needed
- Other funds available or anticipated
- Financial reports, including most recent audited annual report, current annual operating budget, and project budget, if applicable
- Leadership of the organization, including Board of Directors
- One copy of the 501(c)(3) IRS “determination letter” demonstrating your tax-exempt status
All Donley Foundation grant applications are submitted and processed online. We ask that you thoroughly familiarize your organization with our guidelines and procedures and application requirements prior to starting your online application.
Click here to begin a NEW application for the CURRENT grant cycle.
New Application Login
Click here to continue a SAVED (in progress) application or to view your previous online application submissions or REPORT REQUIREMENTS.
Returning Applicant Login
Before you submit your online application:
- Review the application and attachments for accuracy
- Confirm required attachments are uploaded
- Print the application for your records using the “Printer Friendly” link
- Click on the “Submit” button when completed